Sunday, November 11, 2007

Typical Sunday

I woke up at around 8.30 in the morning, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I checked around and the kids are home, It means GJ, Yok are here, sometimes Pao is here too, but for today she's not home. I considered these kids as my own. My kid's cousins from both sides of the family. I fried the ham and cooked the ever-favorite sunny side up egg while my nephew, GJ cooked the fried rice. We had breakfast. The older kids, Yok and GJ, washed the dishes and cleaned the dining table.

GJ and Yok picking fruits from the Sugar-apple tree


After that, they went to the backyard to pick fruits from the Sugar-apple tree. While my kid and hubby played with our dog, Luigi. Luigi was going crazy running around, sniffing my plants and digging soil. Observing them, I got a warm and fuzzy feeling. Though, it reminded me that I'm getting old, it's such a nice view to see. I got my camera and took pictures of them.


Luigi terrorizing my chili and pandan plants while playing with my hubby's hand.


My kid acting out the kick-ass move he saw from the action movies.

Where have the years gone by? I still remember GJ as a baby when my hubby was still my boyfriend, that was almost 15 years ago. He was just a year old then. Yok was only 6 yrs old and a very talkative kid, hyper too! Now, we have a kid of our own. Getting old definitely is not a bad thing... a moment like this makes it worthwhile c",)


see how big GJ is... as well as Luigi!


Luigi, a tall and handsome dog!

No comments: