- 3 tbsps cooking oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely pounded
- 2 medium (70 grams) red onion, halved & thinly sliced
- 2 medium (70 grams) red ripe tomatoes, halved & thinly sliced
- 140 grams lean ground pork
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 6 cups rice wash
- 2 pcs chicken cubes
- 2 packs (45 grams each) misua noodles
- 1 egg, beaten
In a wok, over medium-high heat. Put oil. Heat moderately. Add garlic. Saute until rich golden brown. Set aside 1/3 of the garlic, will use for garnishing later. Follow with onion and tomatoes. Saute until very limp. Mash. Put ground pork, black pepper and fish sauce. Stir-fry until pork separates and until all liquid evaporates.
Add rice wash and chicken cubes. Mix. Cover. Bring to boil. Put the misua noodles. Lid back on. Let it boil again. Pour beaten egg in a thin stream while stirring continuously. Cook for several seconds. Remove from pan.
Serve hot. Garnish with the toasted garlic for more enticing flavor.