- 4 tbsps cooking oil
- 1 big head garlic
- 2 large (100 grams) red onion
- 1 kilo of choice-cut pork back ribs
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried pepper flakes
- 1-2/3 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 cups rice wash or water
- 1 pouch (115 grams) tomato sauce
- 2-3 tbsps cheddar cheese, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded & cut into strips
- 1/2 can of liver spread
In a wok, over medium-high fire, heat moderately. Add the garlic. Saute until golden brown. Follow with onion. Saute until very soft. Dump the pork, black pepper and pepper flakes. Stir-fry for 6-8 minutes. Pour in the vinegar. Let it boil without stirring. Cook until very aromatic or for about 4 minutes or so.
Put the soy sauce. Mix. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the water, tomato sauce, cheese and bell pepper. Cover. Bring to boil. Then, reduce fire to very low. Simmer for an hour.
Add the liver spread. Mix thoroughly. Lid back on. Cook for another 20-25 minutes.