- 2 tbsps corn oil or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 250 grams fresh oyster mushrooms, strips
- 2 tbsps oyster sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1-2 stalks spring onion, minced (green part only)
- a few drops of sesame oil
In a wok, heat moderately over medium fire. Put oil and garlic. Saute until aromatic only. Dump in the oyster mushrooms, oyster sauce and black pepper. Mix well. Cover. Cook for a minute or two.
Transfer in a platter. Sprinkle spring onion on top. Drizzle lightly with sesame oil. Serve hot.