- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 3 cloves finely crushed garlic
- 2 medium (75 grams) red onion, halved & sliced thinly
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1 can (150 grams) corned beef
- 1/2 head (300 grams) cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 pc (40 grams) carrot, julienne
- 50 grams green beans, sliced thinly
- 1 small (100 grams) potato, julienne
- 1 small (100 grams) sweet potato, julienne
- 1/4 pc bell pepper, thin strips
- 2-3 stalks Chinese celery, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pc pork cube
- 1 can water
In a wok, over medium-high heat. Put garlic, Saute until rich golden brown. Follow with onion. Saute until limp. Pour fish sauce. Cook until it dries up.
Put the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Cover. Cook until veggies are done.
Serve with any fried fish or meat and rice.