Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Shoot for QTV Review Philippines (World Class Pinoy)

Last month, Karl emailed me, they wanted to feature my leftover makeover recipes for the episode "Basura" of 100% Pinoy of GMA 7. To make the long story short, for I am not good in writing, I agreed. They went in our place. I had a cooking demo and one on one interview. While doing so, my kid made them watched his recent skating competition which was "Skate Asia '07". It was an international ice skating competition and our first time, the Philippines, to host such an event. Then, no cam, JC, the segment producer asked me, if I will allow my kid to be featured in World Class Pinoy. A segment of Review Philippines of QTV Channel 11. I said, "why not?" just as long my kid will agree also. After almost a month, JC texted me. And let the pictures tell you the story....


Lolocoach & Kulit

We, Tin and I, are watching from the sideline...


Jayson, Tin and A.J.


Review Philippines Staff with Kulit


We don't know yet when will this be shown, maybe this coming Sunday or the next. All I know is "Review Philippines" is aired during Sundays at 11 pm at Channel 11 QTV. I'm still waiting for JC's confirmation.

No comments: