- 3-4 tbsps of cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, pounded finely
- 2 pcs red onion, minced
- 350 grams lean ground pork
- 1 medium size potato, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 1 pouch (115 grams) tomato sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded & finely minced
- 1 small pack raisins
- 2 tbsps grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp iodized coarse salt
- 1-1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1/2-3/4 tsp ground black pepper
In a pan, put oil, heat lightly. Add the garlic. Saute until golden brown. Follow the onion. Cook until translucent. Add the ground pork, potato and carrot. Stir-fry for 6 minutes or until pork changes color. Pour the soy sauce. Continue stir-frying for 2 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix. Cover. Bring to boil. Then, lower fire, simmer for 15 minutes.
if cheese is not available, just double the amount of salt.