- 2-3 tbsps cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 med (35 grams) red onion, minced
- 1 small (75 grams) potato, chopped
- 1/2 pc (35 grams) of a small carrot, chopped
- 300 grams lean ground pork
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 can (234 grams) pineapple tidbits
- 6 pcs (60 grams) green beans, chopped
In a pan, over medium-high heat. Put oil. Saute garlic until light brown only. Add the onion. Cook until soft. Put the potato and carrot. Stir-fry for a minute. Follow with ground pork, pepper and fish sauce. Cook until pork changes color and fish sauce is very aromatic.
Add water and pork cube. Mix. Cover. Bring to boil. Then, reduce heat to low. Cook for 12-15 minutes.
Increase heat to medium. Put the sugar, pineapple tidbits, pineapple syrup and green beans. Cook for a minute or until green beans are half-done only. Immediately remove from pan.
Serve as rice toppings.