Saturday, July 19, 2008

La.Pi.S #5 - Sour



Join here.


Pangat Na Sapsap Sa Kalamansi


Sinigang Na Sugpo Sa Kalamansi



Sinigang Na Pritong Manok At Meatballs


Pork Bulalo Sinigang


Sinigang Na Baka


Sinigang Na Bangus Sa Miso


Paksiw Na Bangus

Here's my late post for Lasang Pinoy Sundays. It's better late than never! Anyways, I still have few hours before the deadline. For this week's theme: Sour. I'm posting some of my sour-base dishes using the common sour ingredients in every Filipino homes like tamarind fruit (sampalok), kamias, Philippine lemon (kalamansi) & white vinegar. Just click on the title to see the recipe.

2 comments:

ces said...

not yet late! and with this sinigang galore, pangat and paksiw entry! awesome! i miss pangat and paksiw the most since i don't cook this only because i'll be the only one eating it:( so i'm really excited since my whole family from PI and CA are coming for a vacation next month! paksiw and pangat galore un i'm sure!
spiCes is here

PinayWAHM said...

Oh my goodness Mommy....you got me drooling here. Pangat na sapsap and paksiw na bangus are 2 of my most faves. I have not had them in YEARS!!!!

Musta na?

Juliana