- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 3 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 1 medium (35 grams) red onion, halved & sliced thinly
- 1 medium (35 grams) red ripe tomato, halved & sliced thinly
- 1 small can (7 oz/200 grams) pink salmon in water
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked peppercorns
- 325 grams Chinese white cabbage (pechay tagalog), sliced at 1/2" thick
- 1/2 tsp all-in-one seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
in a pan or wok, over medium-high fire. Put oil. Heat lightly. Add garlic. Saute until rich golden brown. Follow with onion and tomato. Stir-fry and mash until limp. Put the pink salmon, reserve the water. Crumble lightly. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Saute for a minute.
Put the pechay tagalog, all-in-one seasoning, water and salmon water. Mix until blended. Cover. Cook for several minutes, until veggie is done but not overcook.
Serve with steamed rice and fried fish or fried meat.