Friday, July 04, 2008

Friday 5 for July 4: Food Television



1. If a traveling food show were to visit your neighborhood, what are some unique, regional foods it would spotlight, and where would it go to get them?
Last time, they did. They featured my leftover-makeover recipes.

2. On an American cable show, a celebrity chef surprises people by challenging them to a contest featuring their own specialties (he usually loses). If he challenged you to your specialty, what dish would you prepare?
I would prepare "Choletas", it is made of chicken stewed in a very creamy rich sauce.

If he challenged someone you know, what what that dish be, and how might the competition turn out? The dish might be kind of spicy and rich. I'm biased, I'll pick the food that was prepared by someone I know, LOL!

3. What are your feelings about cooking shows on television?
Ok, I think they're helpful in so many ways.

4. What kitchen gadgets have you purchased because you saw someone using them on television?
None. I love kitchen gadgets but I will purchase them because I need them not because someone popular is advertising it.

5. You get to (or have to, depending on how you feel about it) host your own food show on television. What will it be called and what’s it about?
I would name it, "D' COOKING MUDRA". It's all about my everyday feast! (",)

No comments: