Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yen's QOTW #25



Join here.

1. Your true happiness?
The husband and Lil'One.

2. Which is more embarrassing to you? Walking with toilet paper on your shoe or with your pants unzipped?
Pants unzipped

3. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?
neither.

4. Would you rather find one million dollars or find true love?
I'd go for the first coz I already found my true love, harhar!!!

5. Which is worse? Foot odor or armpit odor?
Armpit odor.

6. Who would you want to meet? Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, Garfield, or Bugs Bunny? Why?
Mickey. I haven't been to Disneyland.

7. Would you rather have wheels or wings?
Wings.

8. How do you feel about haunted houses? Would you visit one?
Exciting. Yup, I would like to visit one.

9. Which would be worse? Bleeding to death or starving to death?
Starving to death.... I love foods (",)

10. Which is worse? Stepping in a dog poo or sitting in gum?
Stepping in a dog poo. Eeewww!

No comments: