Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Yen's QOTW #22


1. When you have food cravings, is it usually for something sweet, salty, greasy, or creamy?
It depends on what my mood is for.

2. Have you ever barf or fart in a public and blame it to someone else?
Nah, that's nasty.

3. You’re stuck in an airport, what do you do?
Read a book, maybe....

4. You fall in line, where are you?
Paying our monthly utility bills.

5. Which of the following would your friends say you are? Shy, Clumsy,Pessimistic or Behind the times?
Shy, I guess... (",)

6. Can you play a musical instrument? What is it?
Unfortunately, no.

7. How do you feel today?
Fine.

8. What movie have you watched the most?
Too many to mention... I'm quite a movie buff!

9. If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?
BMW

10. What do you think about tattoos? Do you have any? Would you ever get any?
Tattoos are great but I don't have any. Though, I think they're great I wouldn't want any tattoos on my body. Maybe, I would try henna tattoo but that's it, no permanent ones!

No comments: