- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 medium (35 grams) red onion, halved & sliced thinly
- 1 large (50 grams) red ripe tomato, halved & sliced thinly
- 100 grams lean ground pork
- 1/4 tsp grpund black pepper
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1/4 kilo Chinese white cabbage (pechay tagalog), sliced
- 1/2 cup of water
In a pan or kawali, heat oil over medium-high fire. Add garlic saute until golden brown. Follow with onion and tomato. Cook until limp. Put the ground pork, ground black pepper and fish sauce. Stir-fry until ground pork separates. Cook until aromatic or until all liquid evaporates.
Add the Chinese white cabbage and water. Mix. Cover. Cook until done, that's about a minute.
Serve with rice and fried fish.