Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yen's QOTW #24



1. How was your day yesterday?
Average... the usual.

2. Who do you dislike most? People who are so dull to talk to, people who don’t recognize your talent, or people who are better looking than you?
Dull to talk to.

3. When you we’re still single or if you’re single, do you tend to date people younger or older than you?
I like to date someone who is much older than me.

4. Do you have any fears, phobias, or concerns about doctors?
Nope.

5. What five things that you have done in life that you are most proud of?
>live the life that I wanted.
>being a supportive mom
>married to the only person I fell in love with and still much in-love until now.
>I fight for whatever I believe is right.
>and I'm a loyal friend

6. Are you an optimist, pessimist, or realist? Explain.
Optimist. Though, in a bad situation. I always make it a point to see what's good about it. Quite hard but if you look at the positive side. It's not so hard anymore.

7. Which is worse, seeing someone chewing their fingernails or picking their nose?
picking their nose... eewww!

8. Would you rather kiss a stranger or someone you hate?
I'd rather kiss a stranger!

9. Would you rather be lost at sea or in a desert? Why?
Honestly, I don't want to be lost anywhere!

10.Would you rather speak with God for one minute or add one year to your life?
I'd pick the latter one.

Have fun!

1 comment:

Jenn Valmonte said...

Great answers! Same as you, I also go for older men! =)

My answers are posted HERE.