- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 3 cloves of finely pounded garlic
- 1 medium red onion, halved & sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup of toasted pork fat
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 whole (425 grams) cabbage, shredded
- 1 sachet (8 grams) all-in-one seasoning granules
- 1/2 tsp cracked peppercorns
- 1/2 cup water
In a wok, place over medium-high fire. Put oil. Heat moderately. Add garlic. Saute until golden brown. Follow with onion. Saute until limp. Put the toasted pork fat, ground black pepper and fish sauce. Stir-fry. Cook until aromatic.
Dump in the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Lid on. Cook until cabbage is done but not overcook.
Best serve with steamed rice and any fried meat or fish.