Tuesday, July 08, 2008

WS #44 - Chef Tony's Popcorn Company



It's been days the husband has been bugging me to watch Wanted. Supposedly, last Saturday, we were going to and meet Bunso and Tin, my friends at SM-Mall of Asia. Unfortunately, we can't! Simply because the Maynilad did not announced earlier that they going to cut the supply of water that day. We were out of water not even a single drop! How were we going to take a bath! Haaayy... Anyways, we just stayed home. I watched some DVD movies while munching the yummy popcorn that was a pasalubong for me yesterday from the husband.

6 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Is that kettle corn? It looks good.

tigerfish said...

Have not had popcorn for a long time...

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i uber love chef tony's popcorn! my faves are the light corn & roasted almond mochaccino flavors. i can finish a small tub alone :D

holy kettle corn is good also, cheaper pa :P

C.A. aka "t'que" said...

thanks for the visit sandy, tigerfish and u8mypinkcookies.

@sandy
nope, its not!

@tigerfish
u should try chef tony's popcorn. they are super yummy, have different flavors also!

@u8mypinkcookies
me nman, the parmesan & american cheddar cheese flavors. we're d same ako rin i can consume half of the big tub! nagpipigil pako nun! hehehe!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

@t'que: im not a big fan of cheese popcorn kasi that's why haven't tried the cheddare flavors of Chef Tony's.. I prefer the sweet-salty kind :D

now im craving na! :P

Wedding Glitters said...

Chef Tony's my favorite, esp the caramel. I like it better than holy kettle corn.