- 3 tbsps of sunflower oil
- 5 cloves garlic, bruised & finely chopped
- 2 large (100 grams) red onion, minced
- 1.2 kilo pork ribs, cut into small serving pcs
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 2 tbsps Ginataang Alamang (recipe here)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 pc pork cube
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 brick (250 ml) all purpose cream
- 2 tbsps green peas
- 2 finger chilis, seeded & cut into julienne
Place the wok over medium-high fire. Heat lightly. Add garlic. Saute until very light brown only. Follow immediately with the onion. Saute until limp. Put the pork ribs, fish sauce and ginataang alamang. Stir-fry for 6-8 minutes or until aromatic.
Add black pepper, water, pineapple juice and prk cube. Mix. Cover tightly. Bring to boil. Then. reduce heat to low. Simmer for an hour.
Increase fire to medium, put cream. Mix well. Cover again. Cook for 5 minutes.
Put the green peas and finger chili. Bring to a light bubble.
Serve with white cooked rice.