- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 3 pcs (350 grams) white onion, sliced thinly, ring-cut
- 1/2 tbsp liquid seasoning
- 6 cloves garlic, finely pounded
- 1/2 kilo lean ground pork
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 7 pcs (80 grams) Philippine lemon, topped
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 pcs (180 grams) potatoes, julienne
In a wok, place over medium fire. Heat lightly. Put half of the oil. Dump the onion, Stir-fry until soft. Remove from pan. Set aside.
Add the rest of oil to the wok. Put the garlic. Saute until rich golden brown. Put the ground pork, black pepper and soy sauce. Squeeze the Philippine lemon, strain the seeds. Mix well. Cover. Bring to boil. Mix again. Lid back on. Cook for 6-8 minutes.
Put the potatoes and cooked onions. Mix. Lid on. Bring to boil. Then, decrease fire to medium-low, cook for 5 minutes.
Serve with warm cooked rice.