- 500 grams penne or any pasta you like
- 3 tbsps cubed butter + 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsps light olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely crushed & minced
- 2 large (100 grams) red onion, finely minced
- 200 grams honeycured bacon, chopped
- 2 pcs (200 grams) spicy hungarian sausage, chopped
- 2 pcs jumbo hotdog, chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 pouch (115 grams) pizza sauce, hot & spicy
- 1 pouch (250 grams) spaghetti sauce, sweet-style
- 2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pc (15 grams) red bell pepper, seeded & minced
- 1 can (10 oz) button mushroom, sliced thinly, reserve the mushroom liquid
- 1 pack (250 ml) all purpose cream
Cook pasta as directed in the package. Do not splash with tap water. Just strain. Place in a large bowl. Add 3 tbsps of cubed butter. Mix well. Set aside.
While cooking the pasta, prepare and cut the other ingredients.
In a wok, put oil. Place over medium-high fire. Heat lightly. Add 1 tbsp butter and garlic. Saute until very light brown only. Follow with onion. Saute until limp. Add bacon, hungarian sausage, hotdog, black pepper and dried oregano. Stir-fry for 6-8 minutes.
Pour in the pizza sauce and spaghetti sauce. Add the cheese, mushroom, mushroom liquid and bell pepper. Mix until well- blended. Cover. Bring to boil. Then, reduce fire to low, simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. Put the cream. Stir immediately. Bring to a light bubble. Dump in the buttered pasta. Toss until blended. Put in a platter.
Serve with bread.