Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Yummy Breakfast


I just had my breakfast. As you can see, I love rice! can't seem to have enough of it. I'm such a rice person. Though, bad for my blood sugar, hehe! Plus, I love eggs too. I was quite bored with the usual "Hot-si-log" (Fried Hotdog, Garlic Fried Rice & Sunny Side-Up Egg). What I did was, to make a fried rice with tons of scrambled eggs in it. If you like to try it, here's the recipe...

  • 2 tbsps of cooking oil (I used sunflower oil for health reasons)
  • 4 eggs
  • salt and pepper
  • 4 cups of leftover cooked rice, mashed

In a pan or wok, over medium-high heat. Put oil. Heat lightly. Break the eggs unto the pan. Stir immediately. Sprinkle with a little salt. When half-done. Dump the rice. Add salt and pepper. Toss well. Cover. Cook until rice is fluffy. Stirring often. Serve.

Easy, right?! (",)

I ate it with my favorites, Purefoods Tender Juicy Jumbo Hotdog, 8 o' clock orange juice and a semi-ripe banana, for my fruit intake in the morning.

No comments: