- 3 tbsps sunflower oil
- 3 big cloves garlic, finely pounded
- 2 large (100 grams) native onion, finely minced
- 450 grams lean ground pork
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 can salted black beans, rinsed, drained & chopped
- 1-3/4 cup water
- 1 pouch (115 grams) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pc (100 grams) potato, julienne
- 1 small (30 grams) red bell pepper, julienne
- 2 tbsps green peas
- 24 pcs quail eggs, hard-boiled & shelled
In a wok, place over medium fire. Heat moderately. Put oil. Add garlic. Saute until golden brown. Follow with onion. Saute until limp. Put ground pork and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork separates and liquid dries up.
Put salted black beans. Saute for a minute or two. Add water, tomato sauce, sugar, potato and red bell pepper. Mix. Cover. Bring to boil. Then, reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Increase heat to high, add green peas and shelled quail eggs. Bring to boil.