- 3 tbsps sunflower oil
- 2 pcs eggs, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, pounded & finely minced
- 1 large minced native onion
- 1 pc coarsely chopped Chinese chorizo
- 1 pc finger chili, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 pc red bell pepper
- 7 cups cold cooked rice, mash to separate cooked grains
- 1/2 tbsp iodized coarse salt
- 1 tbsp liquid seasoning
- a handful of chopped onion leeks
In a large wok, over medium-high fire, heat moderately. Put 1/3 of oil. Pour the beaten eggs. Fry until almost done. Remove from pan. Chop, then put on top of the mashed cooked rice.
Back to the wok, add the rest of oil and garlic. Saute until rich golden brown. Follow with onion and chorizo. Saute for a minute. Add the chilis. Saute for 25 seconds.
Dump in the rice, chopped scrambled eggs, salt and liquid seasoning. Mix and toss well, using two wooden spatulas. Cover. Cook until rice is fluffy, stirring often. Remove from fire.
Sprinkle onion leeks. Toss again.