- 9 cups of water
- 2 pcs chicken cubes
- 1 heaping tsp of iodized coarse salt
- chicken or pork bones (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 whole head of garlic, skin on
- 2 large (100 grams) onion, quartered
- 200 grams macaroni pasta
- 1/2 cup of finely minced carrot
- 24 pcs hard boiled quail eggs, shelled
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tbsps margarine or butter
In a casserole, the first-seven ingredients. Cover. Place over high heat. Bring to boil. Put macaroni. Lower heat to medium, cook for 15 minutes.
Add the carrot, quail eggs and milk. Stir. Bring to a light bubble. Remove from fire. Put the margarine. Mix until margarine melts. Cover.