Sunday, October 21, 2007

Max's Restaurant.... ang walang kamatayan!

"Caramel Bar"
Though, it's bad for my health. This is really good, very creamy and just the right sweetness for my palate. I can even consume a box if not for my blood sugar I'd think about after eating.


"Fresh Lumpiang Ubod"
Everytime we go to this resto, this is a must to have! Definitely, my hubby and I, our all-time favorite!


"Lechon Kawali"
Max's is known for their sarap-to-the-bones fried chicken but personally, I don't like their chicken anymore. It's dry not moist or juicy like before. When I was a little girl, my Daddy would always bring home a whole fried chicken. My brothers and I would feast on it happily! Back to the picture, this is now my favorite fried food in this resto. It's really good even my kiddo likes it. It's very tender yet crispy on the outside. Even the skin was like the texture of chicharon.... malutong but gooey or should I say chewy (yung naninikit ba sa ngipin.... ang sarap!)



"Chopseuy"
This was the reason we dined at Max's.... my hubby was craving for this and was very much satisfied after the dinner.

more photos here....

No comments: