- 4 tbsps of vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 large (100 grams) red onion, minced
- 1 medium (150 grams) potato, chopped
- 1 small (80 grams) carrot, chopped
- 450 grams lean ground pork
- 2 heaping tbsps of salted black beans, chopped
- 1 tsp iodized coarse salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 cup water
In a wok, pour oil. Heat moderately. Saute garlic until golden. Put onion. Cook until translucent. Follow with potato and carrot. Stir-fry for a minute.
Add the pork, salted black beans, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or until pork changes in color. Keep stirring to separate pork.
Put water. Cover. Bring to boil. Then, lower heat and simmer for 12 minutes.