- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- 3 pcs (125 grams) red onion, finely minced
- 2 small (200 grams) potato, minced
- 1/4 kg cornedbeef (bought in wet market with visible beef fiber not canned)
- 3/4 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp rock salt
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper (add more if you want the dish to be spicy)
In a pan, pour oil. Heat moderately. Gently saute garlic until golden brown. Follow with onion. Mix. Cover. Cook for 4 minutes or until very soft. Stirring often. Add the potato, cook for 3 minutes, stir-fry every now and then.
Put the cornedbeef and fish sauce. Mash and mix until corned beef separates. Saute until aromatic. Add water, salt and pepper. Put back the cover. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low-medium. Let it bubble away for 2-3 minutes, until potato is done.
Serve with rice.