- 1-1/2 tbsp of light olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 small red onion, finely minced
- 2-3 tbsps of butter or margarine
- 3 pcs eggs, beaten
- about 5 cups of cooked rice, mash to separate grains
- a teaspoon of iodized coarse salt
- 1/2 tbsp of liquid seasoning, garlic flavor
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 stalks of leeks, chopped
Heat lightly a wok over medium-high fire, put the olive oil. Saute garlic and onion together until garlic renders a light gold color.
Put butter. Swirl it around. When almost melted, add the beaten egg. Cook until half of the egg has settled.
Dump the rice. Season with salt, liquid seasoning and pepper. Mix. Cover. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
Mix the rice again. Put back the cover. Cook for another 3 minutes or until rice is fluffy. Add the leeks. Stir-fry for a 5 seconds. Remove from fire.