Heidi tagged me with this... Thanks neighbor!
::: Start here:::
2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic
3. See Me for what You Will
4. LAINY’S MUSINGS
5. OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER
6. My Paperless Writings
7. As The World Turns
8. My Daily Discourse
9.From This Side
10. Our Family Adventure!
11. Shopaholic Ties the Knot
13. My Precious
14. My Wonderful Life
15. Winged Words
16. D' Cooking Mudra
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag. Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
~ He's my older brother's officemate
2. Where did you go on your first date?
~ We went to Robinson's Galleria, watched a movie and ate at Piza Hut.
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
~ When he asked me to be his girlfriend, Dec 30, 1992. My hubby and I, didn't went through the typical courting. We were in a M.U. relationship before we had the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. He was the first and last boyfriend I had!
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
~ The first one is a mestiza and the second one is a Filipina.
6. What is his/her favorite food?
~ He loves fruits, veggies and seafoods, anything grilled and my adobo and bistek!
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
~ Extremely quiet.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
~ When he hugs and kisses me unexpectedly. The husband is not a romantic or showy person.
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
~ It's my 24th bday. We talked about getting married. Then, we went to the Municipal Hall and we applied for our marriage license.
10. Do you show your affection to your better-half in public?
~ Yes, sometimes...
I'm sharing this tag to Butchay, Emz, Eds, Edz, Mhay, Juliana, Jona and Pretty