Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chamy

My merienda today. I've been craving for something which I don't really know. I've been like this for several days now. The husband wanted Pancit Malabon and Putong-puti. I called Aling Lucy's Panciteria. While I was ordering over the phone, I realized the Panciteria is also serving Chamy. It's like Pancit Lomi but has much bigger noodles. It is cooked dry, like Pancit Bihon Guisado and not like the saucy Pancit Lomi we all know. It is particularly salty and a little maanta in taste which is best eaten with cooked rice, hehehe! Though, it is only my snack, I ate it with cooked rice.... yummy! I'm such rice person, simply can't resist it (",)

2 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

hmmmm! i'm craving pansit now... almost 1 year.... lol! just passing by....have a great weekend!

PinayWAHM said...

Waahh...pansit malabon is my ultimate favorite! Pahingi!

Hi Mother...happy father's day to your hubby!

Juliana