- 1/4 cup of cooking oil
- 2 pcs eggs
- 2 pcs jumbo hot dog, cut lengthwise & sliced diagonally
- 2 heaping cups of cooked rice, mash to separate grains
- a good pinch of fine salt
- 1/2 tsp iodized coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder, add more if you want
- a teaspoon of liquid seasoning
In a wok, over medium-high fire, heat moderately. Put 1/3 of oil. Break the eggs over the pan. Add a good pinch of fine salt. Stir the eggs. Cook until half-done only. Put on top of the mashed rice.
Put the rest of the cooking oil in the pan. Fry for 20 seconds the hotdogs. Dump all the rest of the ingredients in the pan. Mix until well-blended. Cover. Stirring often. Cook until rice is fluffy.