Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jollibee Breakfast Meals


Because of the bad weather, I got up late this morning, around 10 am. Not for the reason that lying in bed is good right now. But for the fact that I can't sleep straight. The strong winds been blowing so hard, making our Mango tree sway over our roof, making a screeching sound!

The husband asked if we could have Jollibee breakfast meals delivered. I said, yes without any hesitation. I did not feel like slaving myself in the kitchen and for the fact, that my tummy is growling, meaning I'm hungry. It's way past my breakfast time which is around 7 am after my insulin shot.


Breakfast meals in Jollibee is one of my family's favorite, The husband loves the Longganisa Meal, that's way before when he was still my boyfriend up until now. The Lil'One learned to love their pancakes. While, I love their tapa and longganisa too! Even our dear Luigi loves the garlic fried rice. I even left him some of my tapa to enjoy with garlic fried rice.

2 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy...

Nakakagutom naman ang post na ito. I really miss Jollibee...and the food. Iba pa din ang Jolibee.

Salamat sa dalaw.

Juliana

i♥pinkc00kies said...

my fave breakfast item from jollibee is the longganisa meal!