- 3 tbsps of cooking oil
- 4 cloves of finely crushed garlic
- 2 medium pcs (70 grams) minced red onion
- 1 pc (180 grams) potato, chopped
- 1 small (100 grams) carrot, chopped
- 450 grams lean ground pork
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps of soy sauce
- 2 cups rice wash or water
- 1 small pouch (115 grams) tomato sauce
- 1 small red bell pepper, minced
- 2-3 tbsps of cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 sachet (15 grams) raisins
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 pc pork cube
- 1 heaping tsp of brown sugar
- 24 pcs hard-boiled quail eggs, shelled
Heat wok. Pour oil. Saute garlic until golden brown. Follow with onion, potato and carrot. Stir-fry for several minutes. Add the ground pork, black pepper and soy sauce. Mix. Saute until it dries up. Stirring often to separate the ground pork.
Add water, tomato sauce, bell pepper and cheese. Cover. Bring to boil. Bubble away for 10-12 minutes in medium fire.
Put raisins, green peas, pork cube, brown sugar and quail eggs. Mix. Put back the lid on. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Serve over rice.