- 2 tbsps of oil
- 1 pc (175 grams) potato, chunks
- 4-5 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- 1 large (70 grams) red onion, finely minced
- 2 pcs (100 grams) plump tomatoes, finely minced
- 500 grams chicken, cut up
- 250 grams pork shoulder, 1" cube
- 2 tbsps of fish sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 pcs jumbo hotdog, cut into 6 pcs each, diagonal-cut
- 2 heaping teaspoon of pickle relish
In a wok, pour oil. Place over high fire, heat thoroughly. Stir-fry potatoes for several minutes. Remove from pan. Set aside.
Back to the pan, Saute garlic until golden brown. Add onion and tomatoes. Cook until very soft. Place chicken, pork, fish sauce and pepper. Saute until meat changes color.
Add water, soy sauce and sugar. Stir. Cover. Bring to boil. Then, simmer in low fire for 20 minutes.
Put the hotdog, pickle relish and potatoes. Put back the lid on. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
Serve with bread or rice.