Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Yen's QOTW #19
1. “It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” What do you think of that sayings?
2. How much money do you have in your wallet? Right now!
3. When you fall asleep are you usually on your side, your stomach, or your back?
on my stomach
4. When you have a deadline do you get started right away, wait until the last minute, or switch back and forth between things?
usually, i'll do it right away but you know being a full-time mom, you've got other things to do which can't wait. Then, I switch it back and forth between things. hehe!
5. What is the the most extreme sports you ever did?
6. If you find a spider in your house do you kill it, ignore it, or shoo it outside? Why?
shoo it outside. it feeds on insects.
7. Do you smoke?
occasionally.... once, twice a year.
8. If you only have one day to live,what would you do?
spend it with my two favorite boys, my H and little one.
9. Would you rather be richer than anyone,better than everyone, or less encumbered by responsibility? And Why?
the latter one... i can relax more and worry less (",)
10. Which of the following characteristics would you rather have? Choose only one. And Why? Nice,Exciting,Loving,Hot!
hmmm.... that's hard! haha!