Sunday, May 04, 2008

My Japanese Name

Snagged this from michelle. thanks.

For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun!

TRANSLATION:
A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu
B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi
C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do
D - te J - zu P - no V - ru V - ru
E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei W - mei
F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na X - na

1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)
4. LERMA - takushirinka ( I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)
5. BREGIE -tushikujikiku ( Wah....ang sagwa hehehehe)
6. Michelle - rinkimirikutataku (sounds like miriku-piriko, tataku-tatak-u) hahaha!
7. C.A. "tque" - mika "chikedoku" (nice and cool!)

I will pass this tag to sweetiepie, ricca, lutchi, juliet, ivy, fretz and deliciosa

No comments: