Friday, May 16, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety One

Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?
I live in Las Pinas City but according to the map I'm looking right now, it's Quezon City.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
10... i'm very good at keeping them. i don't really tell even if you put a knife in my neck! you can ask my bro and friends.

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
dark brown, thin, wavy & medium length

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
we don't have a car....

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?
several months ago when i got really sick!

3 comments:

Princess Vien said...

Nice Feast!

mine is up now. hope you can join my feast.

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety-one.html

Happy FF!

Bela said...

wow, you're really good in keeping secrets. wish i was like that too. problem is i can't hide anything from hubby.

mine is up too. hope you can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety-one.html

Linda said...

I can keep a secret for ever too!! Have a great weekend.