Friday, May 02, 2008

Pork Char Siu & Omelet (Ham & Mushroom) Breakfast Meals At Chowking

After dropping our Little One in his Kumon class, H and I, we went to Chowking for our breakfast. As usual, H got the "Breakfast Bangus". While I tried their new breakfast products, "Pork Char Siu" and "Omelet". For the omelet, you have two choices, cornedbeef or ham and mushroom. I picked the latter one. The verdict? Pork Char Siu is a cross taste of our tocino and pork barbeque, okay for me but H didn't like it. As for the omelet, the eggs were overdone. Personally, I don't like my scrambled eggs or omelet that way. It feels lke you are eating rubber. Maybe next time, if I will try the omelet with cornedbeef, I should tell the cashier I want my eggs slightly cook (malasado) so that she can inform the cook.

1 comment:

Pretty Life Online said...

hmmm, missing chowking now!!! Hope too see you around...