- 4 tbsps corn oil or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, bruised and minced
- 1 large red onion, halved & sliced thinly
- 150 grams lean ground pork
- 1 sachet (8 grams) all-in-one-seasoning
- 1 head (225 grams) broccoli, cut into florets
- 350 grams cabbage, large chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded & cut into thick strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded & cut into thick strips
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 12 pcs hard-boiled quail eggs, shelled
- 1-1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1-1/4 cup water
Combine in a small bowl the last three ingredients. Mix until free from lumps. Set aside.
In a wok, place over medium-high fire, heat moderately. Put oil and garlic. Saute until garlic is golden brown. Follow with onion. Cook until limp. Add ground pork and half of the all-in-one-seasoning. Stir-fry until pork is no longer pink.
Put the broccoli. Stir-fry for 15 seconds. Add the oyster sauce mixture. Stir. Dump in the rest of the vegetables and all-in-one seasoning. Also, the white pepper and quail eggs. Cook until veggies are crisp-tender. Do not overcook.