- 1 slab (225 grams) pork belly, diced
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 large red onion, halved & sliced thinly
- 2 medium plump tomatoes, halved & thinly sliced
- 1/2 kilo squash, seeded, skinned & sliced thinly
- 5 long pcs string beans (sitaw), cut at 1-1/2" length
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 sachet (8 grams) all-in-one seasoning
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup rice wash or water
In a wok, over medium-high fire, put the first-three ingredients. Stir. Cook until water has evaporated. Continue to cook until pork is lightly browned. Move to one side of pan. Add garlic. Saute until golden brown. Follow with onion and tomatoes. Cook until soft.
Put the squash, string beans, black pepper and all-in-one seasoning. Stir-fry for a minute. Then, pour the fish sauce. Cook until aromatic.
Add water. Mix. Cover. Bring to boil. Lower fire to medium-low. Cook until veggies are done.