- 1/2 kilo pork belly or pork shoulder, cut into 1-1/2" cubes
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 3 tbsps cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 large red onion, finely minced
- 2 tbsps cheddar cheese, minced
- 1 pouch (215 grams) tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 6 pcs (150 grams) baby potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded & cut into thick strips
- 2 pcs jumbo hotdog, each diagonally cut into 6
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 3 pcs hard-boiled eggs, shelled
In a bowl, combine the first-three ingredients. Stand aside while preparing the other ingredients.
Over medium-high fire, place a wok. Heat moderately. Put oil and garlic. Saute until golden brown. Follow with onion. Cook until soft. Put the marinated pork. Stir-fry until pork changes color.
Add the cheese, tomato sauce and water. Mix. Cover. Bring to boil. Then, decrease fire to low. Simmer for 25 minutes.
Increase fire to medium-high, put baby potatoes and bell pepper. Mix. Lid back on. Bring to boil. reduce fire to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the hotdog, sugar and hard-boiled eggs. Mix. Increase fire to medium and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
Serve with rice.