Friday, May 23, 2008

Little One's Fave Toy

Thanks Vhiel for this tag.

My Little One has no favorite toy in particular but he loves stuff toys. He has his own collection. For this tag, I'd like to share my baby's favorite pillow, named "Hunnie". It's his best buddy after losing his "teta", that's his pacifier, when he was 2 yrs old. Ever since then, it's his companion where ever he goes, specially during sleep time. Actually, the said pillow was mine. I had it since I was 4 years old! yup, that old! Hehe (",) Back then, it was a huge pillow, it is made of cotton. Now, it looks like a pouch with a knot at one end.

I am passing the tag to Butchay, Juliana, Emz, Yen, Eds, Pinaymama and Anne.

Here are the rules:

Post a photo of your baby with her/his first ever favorite/comfort toy. Write some details of your fondest memory of your baby and her toy (like what I did below). This will make a good memento when your baby grows up! Lastly, don’t forget to add the link to your website's at the end of the page. I’m sure many moms would love to see your sites, too!

Amelie’s mom, RD and CN’s mom, savenathan, Great People Make us feel we can become great, Everything That has Breathe Praise The Lord, Surviving deployment, Simple Life, Simply Me, Asawa's Love Book, Pinaymama's Diary, Just Life..., A Mother's Journal, Dion's Mom(Jona), PinayWAHM, Loyna's Life's Endless Possibillities, Can of Thoughts, Designs By Vhiel, Anything and Everything in Between, D' Cooking Mudra, Your link is next...

Don't forget to leave your links on the comment so we can check out your little one's favorite. Thanks ladies.

4 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy..

Salamat sa tag. I just did the tag a few days ago...pero salamat for thinking of me. Here's the link if you want to take a peek.

http://pinaywahm.com/2008/05/little-ones-fave-toya-tag.html


Happy weekend.

Juliana

Emzkie said...

hi sis! tnx for tagging me but im done with the tag already. here is the link http://emzkiebabe.bravejournal.com/entry/32856

have a nice Thursday!

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hi Mommy, thanksa for this meme. Already been tagged though but I will add your name as of of those who tagged me....please check out my answer here...http://gardenofmoments.com/2008/05/little-ones-fave-toy.html

JonaBQ said...

wow! this pillow is truly a treasure.
doin' the hop!