Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Snapshot - Indian Mango Flowers & Fruits





We just stayed home last Saturday and Sunday. We were supposed to go to SM-Mall Of Asia, to unwind. At the back of the mall, they have this great view of Manila Bay, as it turned out nobody felt like going out. Maybe next week....

Yesterday, as I was watering my plants, I saw these beautiful flowers of our Indian mango tree, it only indicates that summer is here already because it is brimming again with flowers, as you see in the pictures. I'm sure mid week of May, we'll be able to savor the sweet fruits of our tree, their fruits are best dipped in Sauteed Shrimp Paste a.k.a. "ginisang bagoong". For those who are not Filipinos, click here to see the matured fruit, best eaten semi-ripe and the very addictive ginisang bagoong!

2 comments:

charles and april said...

ooohhh.. nakakangasim :)


thanks for the add. I added you too ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.