Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Letter "I"

Been tagged by my sis-in-law, Butchay, thanks!

I AM… me!
I WANT…to have a baby girl someday.... if my health still permits...
I HAVE… my two boys (hubby & kiddo) that's priceless.
I WISH… someday i'll be able to study in a culinary school.
I HATE…washing dishes!
I FEAR… getting sick again!
I SEARCH… always for my cellphone, I always misplace it.
I WONDER…why most people can be so vain...
I REGRET…nothing, i love my life as it is with the all mistakes I have done in the past coz from that I am now a stronger person.
I LOVE…the Addams family (me, my H, kulit & luigi)
I ALWAYS… eat fruits
I AM NOT…alcoholic
I DANCE... inside the bathroom while taking a bath or sometimes my kid and I dance together.
I SING…tsk, tsk... i don't sing but i like listening to music
I CRY…when i'm hurting
I WRITE…it's a way to de-stress myself!
I WON…lots of friends when i started blogging
I AM CONFUSED…why some people can be mean & cruel to others
I NEED…to see my doctors soon, yup doctors; my internist, ob-gyn and ophthalmologist.
I SHOULD…minimize my rice intake, hehehe!

THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS…hmmmm... nothing.... just like to sleep now...

I'm passing the tag to the ff: Heidi, Juliana, Eds, Emz, Anne, Joyce, Priscocam, Pretty, Precious, Michelle, Sweetpea, Roselle & Ricca

No comments: