- 4 cups rice wash or water
- 2 pcs pork cubes
- 2 tbsps cornstarch or tapioca starch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 18 pcs hard-boiled quail eggs, shelled
- 1 tbsp finely minced carrot
- 1 tbsp green peas
- 1 tbsp minced spring onion
In a casserole, put rice wash and pork cubes. Place over medium fire. Cover. Bring to boil. Pour gradually the cornstarch mixture, continue stirring. Cook for a minute or until desired thickness.
Remove pan from fire. Add the beaten egg into a thin stream (should continue stirring while doing this). Put the quail eggs, carrot and green peas. Bring back to stove, heat lightly, until sides bubbles. Mix.
Serve hot. Sprinkle spring onion on top.