- 1/2 kilo of lean ground pork
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 4 tbsps cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- 1 large (50 grams) red onion, finely minced
- 1 large (50 grams) red ripe tomato, finely minced
- 1 small (100 grams) carrot, minced
- 1 medium (130 grams) potato, minced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 pc (40 grams) red bell pepper, finely minced
- 1-3/4 water
- 1 pouch (115 grams) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsps cheddar cheese, finely minced
- 2 tbsps green peas
- steamed rice to serve
In a bowl, combine the first-three ingredients. Mix well. Set aside.
In a wok, put oil. Put over medium-high fire. Saute garlic until golden brown. Follow with onion and tomato. Saute and mash until soft.
Add the carrot and potato. Saute fo 3 minutes. Put marinated pork and red bell pepper. Saute until pork changes color and separates.
Put water, tomato sauce and cheese. Mix. Cover. Bring to boil. Then, decrease to medium-low, gently simmer for 8 minutes. Add the green peas, cook for another 2 minutes.
Serve over hot steamed rice, but personally, I like mine mixed with rice as you can see in the picture.