It's another leftover-makeover dish. Being a mom, it's my job to make sure that all the food in my kitchen will not go to waste. So, I do makeovers. I'm planning to bring this for our "baon" to the rink later.
Good for 2 servings.
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 3 cloves finely crushed garlic
- 1 small white onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 pcs leftover skinless longganisa, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups of cold cooked rice, mash to separate grains
- liquid seasoning, garlic flavor
- an egg
In a non-stick wok, put oil. Saute' garlic until golden brown. Add onion. Cook until soft. Place the longganisa. Stir-fry for 10 seconds.
Put the rice. Sprinkle moderately with salt. Drizzle with liquid seasoning. Mix until well-blended and heated through.
Make a well. Break the egg at the center. Stir continuously until egg is done.
Serve immediately while hot.