Friday, April 18, 2008

The Hoops School





My kiddo has been attending the basketball summer clinic, The Hoops School, in their school. It was only today I accompanied him. And to my surprise, though short in height, he's good at shooting and defending the ball. As you may know, I don't like basketball, can't even understand the game. But I want to be supportive in whatever endeavor he wants to engage with. That's why, when he told me he wanted to join the basketball summer clinic. I said, yes. One more thing, look at the pictures, he is the only one wearing jogging pants instead of shorts. though, he's a boy, I don't want him to scratch his knee or legs and get scars, hehe! I don't mind how many jogging pants he reaps off or tear apart because he is so hyperactive just as long he does not have scars (",)

No comments: