- 3 tbsps corn oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pounded & minced
- 1 large red onion, minced
- 1 large red plump tomato, chopped
- 250 grams lean ground pork
- 1 tsp all-in-one seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 pc of bell pepper, cut into strips
Heat wok at medium-high fire, put oil. Saute garlic until golden brown. Follow with onion ant tomato, cook until soft. Add ground pork and all-in-one-seasoning, stir-fry until pork is no longer pink. Put soy sauce and bell pepper. Stir-fry until liquid evaporates.
Serve hot with steamed rice.
tip: if all-in-one-seasoning is not available, substitute it with salt and pepper.