Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photo Hunters - Theme: "Important"




These stuff (shown above) are important to me, they make me live a longer and healthier life. I inject myself with insulin and check my blood sugar twice a day, in the morning and evening, before breakfast and dinner. Being born to a family with genes of Diabetes, both of my parents have it. At the age of 16, I was diagnosed of having the disorder. The youngest to have it in our family. But now, both of my brothers have it also. Well, can't escape the fact that eventually we'll have it because it is in our genes. Living life with Diabetes is sometimes inconvenient and quite expensive but if you accept the idea that you have it and deal with it, it's not so hard anymore. I'm a living proof, half of my life I have this but still I live life just like a normal person, enjoying the things I love to do, just like everybody else!

No comments: